$500,000 - Colonial Home, exclusive listing
This is an exclusive listing presented by Nicaragua Real Estate Team.
One of a kind Colonial home, Granada, Nicaragua.
This home is located on the famous La Calzada Street, south from all the bars and restaurants. Near school. This home has been in the owners family for many years and has not been on the market before. Fantastic family state home in the heart of downtown Granada, Nicaragua.
This home has five bedrooms and four bathrooms, in addition, it has two helpers quarters with bathroom.
The home has various sittings areas, a large dining area, and kitchen. In the back of the dining area and kitchen, you will find additional cooking or pots and pans cleaning, and laundry facility. You will find ample storage on the main floor of the home.
The home as one car garage, with easy entrance from the street.
On the second floor, you will find three bedrooms and two bathrooms with a balcony overlooking the city towards Mombacho Volcano and the main Central Cathedral.
Visit our team page at KW Nicaragua for additional listing information on all our properties https://www.kwnicaragua.com/Nicaragua-Real-Estate-Team-Granada-Office
- Colonial home: One of the few Colonial homes on the the Calle La Calzada thats is in great condition and under same owner for over 40 yrs.
- Helpers quarters: Property has helpers quarters in back of the kitchen
- Kitchen: Two large kitchen and a prep area and dishes cleaning area
- Maintenance: Very well maintained, does need a fresh coat of paint
- Court yard: A great green coart yard area
- Sitting areas: Many sitting areas to entertian your your guests
- Garage: One garage inside home.